Yeti Cooler Roadie 20
Small but mighty, the YETI Roadie is the best personal cooler you’ll ever find to protect your lunch from the ravages of sandwich-soggifying, drink-sweating heat. Built with the same hardy one-piece construction and ice-retaining insulation as our Tundra ice chests, this small personal cooler is equipped with a heavy-duty stainless steel handle for better portability. The Roadie is even grizzly proof, just like its larger Tundra cousins. Take this sturdy little portable cooler with you to the job site, or play hooky and head down to your favorite fishing hole. It’s also right at home in a campsite, kayak, canoe, ATV or golf cart. Hitting up a BYOB party, barbecue or restaurant? The small Roadie cooler is the ideal size to BYOB, and the No Sweat Design prevents any embarrassing messes. The unbreakable, self-stopping hinges keep the lid propped open while you fish around for the perfect pairing. What beer goes best with venison sausage?
The Yeti Roadie 20 Cooler is available in four colors: Charcoal, Desert Tan, Ice Blue and White. Dimensions and specs listed below.
Yeti Cooler Roadie 20 Features:
- One-piece, roto-molded construction is extremely durable just like a whitewater kayak.
- YETI®’s proprietary PermaFrost™ Insulation is
pressure-injected, giving you exceptional thermal resistance for
unmatched ice retention.
- T-Rex™ Lid Latches, with patent-pending technology and molded-in keepers, keep your lid securely closed and are built to last.
- The YETI® ColdLock™ Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, locking out heat while sealing in cold.
- NeverFail™ Hinge System includes a full-length, integrated hinge that is self-stopping and will not break.
- FatWall™ Design features extra-thick walls designed to house added insulation for maximum ice retention.
- BearFoot™ Non-Slip Feet, are made from non-marking rubber and help
keep the cooler where you put it and up off of hot surfaces.
- InterLock™ Lid System enables lid to interlock with the cooler
body, creating an essential form-fi tting barrier between your contents
and outside elements.
- AnchorPoint™ Tie-Down Slots are molded into cooler body for solid mounting.
- Full-length stainless steel handle with textured grip that locks upright for easy carrying.
- Vortex™ Drain System has a screw-in, gasketed drain plug that
allows for easy draining while partially opened and guarantees
- BullDog™ Strap Guides allow for your cooler to be securely racheted down while being hauled or transported.
- Constructed of food-grade material that is Dry Ice Compatible™ and UV-resistant.
- Integrated padlock ports make it easy to bear-proof your YETI®
Yeti Coolers Warranty
Yeti is confident you won’t be able to put a dent in their coolers. A 500 lb gentleman couldn’t. And neither could two grizzly bears. But this is a crazy world, and the seemingly impossible sometimes happens. So that you have the same confidence that they do in the durability of a YETI cooler, Yeti backs up this cooler with a 5-year warranty. To view their warranty, please