Simms Headwaters Stockingfoot Waders
From mountain rivulet to brackish estuary your journey starts with Simms Headwaters Stockingfoots, combining primetime value with a heaping dose of in-river innovation. Lightweight GORE-TEX® 3-layer fabric
enhances maneuverability, while GORE-TEX® reinforced fabric in front leg panel—along with new front leg seam construction—steps up durability when and where it counts. Cinch the top of the wader via an adjustable shock cord to keep essential heat in and weather out, and source the Headwaters today for wallet-friendly meets guaranteed Made in USA performance.
We offer the Simms Headwaters Stockingfoot Waders in Simms complete run of sizes including: S, M, MS, MK, ML, L 9-11, L 12-13, LS, LK, LL 9-11, LL 12-13, XL, XLS, XLK, XXL.
For more detailed information on sizing, please visit the technical specs tab.
Simms Headwaters Stockingfoot Wader Features
- Lightweight GORE -TEX® 3-layer fabric in light color offers a versatile solution for fresh & saltwater environments
- GORE -TEX® reinforced fabric in front leg panel for added durability
- New front leg seam construction to help eliminate inseam abrasion issues
- New chest pocket design & adjustable shock cord cinch at top of wader
- Built-in belt loop at center back; nylon wading belt included
- Abrasion resistant material for more durable built-in gravel guards
- Updated styling details