Simms G4 Pro Stockingfoot Waders
From backyard boat ramp to AK tent camp, Simms’ G4 Pro wader is “lived in” by more professional guides than all others combined. Rugged and ultra-quiet 5-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell technology in the seat, leg, and waist takes stay-dry to the next level—enhancing your internal A/C capabilities with 25 percent more breathability. In addition, G4s feature the largest zippered chest pockets available on any Simms waders, plus a flip-out tippet tender to keep all your river mainstays in tow. G4 Pro. Guides’ pick for the future of fishing seasons in session.
We offer the Simms G4 Pro Stockingfoot Waders in every size made by Simms which includes: S, M, MS, MK, ML, L 9-11, L 12-13, LS, LK, LL 9-11, LL 12-13, XL, XLS, XLL, XXL, XXLS, XXLK, 3XL, 3XLS, 4XL.
For more detailed information on sizes, please review the technical specs tab.
Simms Wader G4 Pro Stockingfoot Features
- New 5-layer Gore-Tex fabric - only featured in the G4Z & G4 Pro Waders - found in the seat, waist & throughout leg with 25% more breathability
- Most feature-rich wader in the Simms line
- Largest zippered chest pockets available on Simms’ waders
- Comfortable lined hand warmer pockets provide room for heater packs, offer quick/easy hand warm-up & convenient hand placement
- Built-in low profile belt loops with high-quality 2” elastic belt featuring Simms Trout side-release buckle
- Built-in Gravel Guards feature ultra abrasion-resistant material for added durability
- Adjustable stretch spacer mesh/elastic suspenders provide the most advanced & comfortable suspender system available
- Flip-out Tippet Tender pocket includes patented built-in Retractor
- Super-fly Patch included
Simms G4 Wader Technology
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
Made in USA
Proudly made in the United States of America. Click here to see more of Simms USA-made products.
Little Parts from the YKK® Fastening Products Group create The Big Difference for our customers — fastening solutions intelligently integrated with the finished product to provide the highest quality, most durable gear. The Little Parts — zippers, metal buttons and snaps, and Nylon buckles — all earn the YKK® brand. The Big Difference begins with their obsession to ensure that every individual component renders maximum value to the finished whole. That commitment instills quality and value into every product. Simms utilizes fasteners built to withstand the harshest environments and YKK® provides the best solutions to meet those needs. All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear.