Simms G4 Pro Jacket
Designed for wading applications, the Simms G4 Pro Jacket provides wearers with the the ultimate outer layer for protection from wind, rain and surging winter rivers. Dress for absolute angling success in Simms’ versatile, stormproof G4 Pro Jacket. Featuring updated GORE-TEX PRO SHELL fabric, the G4 Pro Jacket is 15% lighter than previous incarnations, while boasting an increase in bomber abrasion resistance and tear strength from top to bottom. Slip your hands into the drink, caress the tail of a two-footer, and keep inner sleeves dry thanks to the highly water-resistant Dry Cuff™ system. And source savvy architectural accents via nine storage pockets, including fly-box friendly bellowed and zippered chest options, two tippet pockets, a convenient sleeve stash, internal woven stretch storage, and one heaping back compartment—big enough to swallow your lunch, and then some.
We offer the Simms G4 Pro Jacket in the Wetstone color pictured above. Available in five sizes: Small - XXL.
- Updated GORE-TEX® PRO shell fabric: 15% lighter weight than the previous G4 Pro™ Jacket, with improved abrasion resistance and tear strength
- 9 storage pockets: 2 bellowed chest pockets, 2 zippered chest pockets, 2 tippet pockets, 1 sleeve pocket, 1 internal stretch woven pocket, and 1 large back storage pocket
- Highly water-resistant Dry Cuff™ design keeps water out of the sleeve when tailing fish or casting in the rain
- FABRIC TECH: : 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric; 100% ripstop nylon face
- APPROX. WEIGHT:: 23 oz/660g
G4 Pro Jacket Technologies
YKK AquaGuard Vislon
The AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper is a revolutionary new design from the global leader in containment closures. The AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper's new tooth design provides enhanced fluid repellency vs. coil or standard individual element closures, while increasing the number of design and color options for your application.
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.