Simms DownUnder Merino Mid Bottom
Your fix for bipolar weather comes in the form of Simms’ Merino Mid Bottoms, featuring prime under-wader or under rain gear performance via nature’s top temperature regulator. Merino Wool delivers itch-free living with an uncommon warmth-to-weight ratio achieved by small fibers that trap body heat, while banishing moisture into the atmospheric ether. Flatlock stitching equals intuitive stretch and recovery for deft moves over, around, under, and through widespread river obstacles. And source flat-seam construction for a finish so smooth your skin will thank you for more time spent fishing.
These are a great choice for wear as a second layer over your long-johns or Under Armour style compression layers. We really like these under rain pants for wet days when you'll likely be keeping your rain gear on all day long.
We offer the Simms DownUnder Merino Mid Bottom in a single XL size which is roughly a size 40 waist. Color: Black
DownUnder Merino Mid Bottom Features:
- Warmer, 18.5 micron, 260gm unbleached Merino wool with softer hand for the best warmth and moisture management
- Flat seam construction
- Flatlock stitch stitch provides great natural stretch & recovery
- Natural fiber is odor resistant
- Fabric Tech: 100% Merino Wool
- Approx Weight: 10 oz./260 g/m2