Sebile Pivot Frog
The hollow topwater frog market rarely sees any new model with a great deal of innovation; most simply re-invent the wheel, but that's not the case with the Sevile Pivot Frog. From the mind of legendary lure designer Patrick Sebile, the Pivot Frog seeks to solve the primary complaint with the highly effective and addictive frog lures - low hook up percentage. Unlike most topwater frogs that incorporate a fixed hook design, the Pivot Frog employs a new configuration dubbed the Gravity Hook System which enables the razor-sharp weighted hook to move freely side to side. Fewer snags and higher hook up ratio can be expected from this new hook design - both very positive features that will improve your frog fishing.
The innovative hook system isn't the only appealing aspect of the Sebile Pivot Frog. A highly colllapsible body also plays a central role in the hook becoming fully exposed and penetrating the jaw of big, attacking bass. What's more, the frog displays a seductive side to side walking action or can be fished with the "scooting" style many anglers use when fishing grass fields or lily pads. Highly detailed colors and anatomically correct features establish Sebile's new Pivot Frog among the best on the market today.
The Sebile Pivot Frog measures 2.5" and comes in eight excellent colors.
Pivot Frog Features:
- Sebile’s Gravity Hook System employs a pivoting hook that optimizes snag free frog fishing and increases hook up ratios
- Soft body designed to collapse for maximum hook penetration
- Equipped with round bend wide gap weighted black nickel hook
- Hook position keels Frog making it more controllable during retrieve
- Versatile design can be used in slop but also open water