Savage Gear 3D Line Thru Gizzard Shad
Created from a 3D scan of a real gizzard shad, the Savage Gear 3D Line Thru Gizzard Shad is a soft body, jointed swimbait offering incredible realism in both appearance and swimming action. California may have the "vitamin T" with their stocker trout, but the southern United States has a close rival in the several species of large shad. To capitalize on this universal forage species, Savage Gear created their 3D Line Thru Gizzard Shad. The shad colors are great for fishing bodies of water with hitch, blueback herring or gizzard shad among other forage species.
Using the same inner mesh technology found in their other line through baits, the Savage Gear Gizzard Shad is durable against strikes from bass, stripers and other aggressive game fish. The other technical feature worth noting is the line thru option of rigging the bait through the top or bottom. This shad swimbait includes an all new swinging treble hook harness that lets the angler choose if they want the hook buried in the bait or swinging freely under the bait to make this our most versatile line thru bait yet.
We offer the Savage Gear 3D Line Thru Gizzard Shad in the 7" - 2 3/4oz size in a slow sinking rate of fall.
- Based on a 3D scan of an actual baitfish.
- Available with either a top or bottom hook configuration.
- First line thru bait to feature a hanging treble hook harness option.
- Available in 7 inch and 10 inch sizes.
- Both sizes feature nylon mesh throughout the joint sections to prevent tearing.
- Hooks separate from the bait when hooked up minimizing damage to the bait or lost fish.