Redington Sonic-Pro Stockingfoot Waders
The Redington Sonic-Pro Stockingfoot Waders are among the best value for fishing waders we have at our shop. The Sonic-Pro waders are constructed using ultra-durable 4-layer, waterproof/breathable DWR coated fabric which is then reinforced with double taped, sonic welded seams (no sew construction) that ensure the seams will never be responsible for any leaking. Furthermore, Redington engineered the Sonic-Pro Waders with articulated seams for increased mobility that provides more freedom of movement for wearers traversing rugged terrain, slippery rocks and unforgiving shoreline pea gravel. With those kind of conditions to face, it was necessary for Redington to include reinforced lower legs and seat (rear end) for durability.
The Sonic-Pro Stockingfoot Waders are outfitted with high density neoprene booties that are designed to withstand the wear and tear of wading boots. Gravel guards seek to keep your boots free from annoying pebbles and keep those booties intact. Redington opted for a stretch wading belt (up to 2") that accommodates different degrees of layering underneath the waders. The suspenders atop the waders are easily adjustable and feature opposing buckles for easy conversion to waist high waders should you prefer.
Additionally, the Sonic-Pro waders are outfitted with ergonomic hand warmer pockets lined with brush micro-fleece, a custom flip-out tool pocket with mesh pocket, forcep dock, hypalon retractor dock and additional small zippered pocket intended for tippet storage.
We offer the Redington Sonic-Pro Stockingfoot Waders in twelve sizes: Small, Medium-Short, Medium, Medium-Long, Medium-King, Large-Short, Large, Large-Long, Large-King, XL-Short, XL and XXL. Please refer to the size chart below for more detailed sizing information.
100% Nylon, 4-layer, waterproof/breathable wader fabric
- High-tech ultra sonic welded construction (no sew) and double taped seams
- Articulated seams for increased mobility
- Reinforced lower leg and seat for added durability
- Opposing buckles for easy conversion to waist high
- Custom flip out tool pocket with mesh pocket, forcep dock, hypalon retractor dock and additional zippered pocket ideal for keeping tippet
- Ergonomic hand warmer pockets lined with brushed micro-fleece
- Laser cut exterior pockets with YKK water resistant zippers
- Custom designed features include: 2-inch stretch wading belt with Redington buckle, gravel-guards with custom moulded lace hook, and custom moulded hemostat clamp d-ring
- High density neoprene booties
- Mesh carry bag included
- Seam technology licensed via Orvis Patent 7,770,235