Rebel Jointed Minnow
The Rebel Jointed Minnow is a hard plastic plug lure that displays a realistic swimming action designed for several different species of fish. The Jointed Minnow from Rebel Lures is one of the most popular lures of all time used by fishermen targeting a wide range of species including: bass, trout, walleye and pike. All of the same great qualities as the original Rebel Minnow, but with a ‘broke’ back. The two piece jointed design results in additional action that more closely mimics several forage species that trophy fish feed upon. The smaller sizes of the Rebel Jointed Minnow are excellent for species of panfish such as bream, bluegill and crappie and perform most effectively when fished with light line and spinning gear. The fight can be awesome when using ultra-light class spinning rods! The larger models prove effective for trout, bass, walleye and pickerel when cast or trolled behind the boat. We offer the Rebel Jointed Minnow in five models: J4, J5, J10, J20 & J30.
- J49: 1 7/8" - 3/32oz - dives: 0-2ft - hook size: #14
- J50: 2 1/2"- 1/8oz - dives: 0-2ft - hook size: #10
- J10: 3 1/2"- 5/16oz - dives: 0-3ft - hook size: #6
- J20: 4 1/2"- 7/16oz - dives: 0-3ft - hook size: #4 Nickel
- J30: 5 1/2" - 11/16oz - dives: 0-4ft - hook size: #2 Nickel