Lew's Tournament Pro G Speed Spool Casting Reel
Featuring an all-new lighter, faster and stronger one-piece aluminum skeletal frame with carbon sideplates, the Lew's Tournament Pro G Speed Spool Casting Reel displays many of the latest features that have established Lew's as a top reel company. As a result of the new aluminum frame, the Tournament Pro Reels lost a half-ounce to reduce their weight even further to an feathery 6.2 ounces. The updated Tournament Pro G casting reel also incorporates two new Lew’s exclusive and patent-pending innovations: the Speed Keeper hook keeper that retracts out of the way when not in use, and a Speed Dial line indicator to serve as a reminder as to what type and weight of line has been spooled.
Boasting 11 stainless steel, double-shielded ball bearings, the Tournament Pro G Speed Spool is absolutely buttery smooth. Along the same lines, you're casting will be effortless with the Speed Cast, externally adjustable braking system that provides 27 position magnetic spool tension control. Ever experienced endless backlashes on a windy day? Fixed. Just adjust the spool's tension with the precise settings afforded by this new casting reel. Of course, one of our other favorite features on nearly all Lew's Casting Reels is the oversized, 95mmm carbon fiber handle with the SoftTouch contoured paddles. With this handle you'll be able to get a good grip on the reel and apply force without forcing your handle into cramped, uncomfortable positions.
We offer the Lew's Tournament Pro G Speed Spool Casting Reels in four models: TPG1H (6.8:1 - RH), TPG1LH (6.8:1 - LH), TPG1SH (7.5:1 - RH) and TPG1XH (8.3:1 - RH).
Tournament Pro G Features:
- One-piece aluminum frame
- Strong, lightweight Carbon C45 Carbon sideplates
- Machine forged double-anodized aluminum 12-hole drilled U-shape spool
- Premium, double-shielded, stainless steel 11-bearing system with Zero-Reverse anti-reverse
- Titanium-coated Zirconia line guide
- Externally adjustable 6-pin, 27 position SpeedCast® Adjustable Centrifugal Breaking (ACB) system
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 14lbs. of drag power
- Audible click anodized aluminum bowed star drag
- Bowed, lightweight 95 MM carbon fiber handle with Lew's® custom SoftTouch contoured paddles
- Innovative Speed Dial line indicator reminds of line type and size
- Exclusive patent pending Speed Keeper™ hook keeper
- External lube port