At a mere five ounces, the Leatherman Skeletool has a stainless steel combo blade, pliers, bit driver, removable pocket clip and carabiner/bottle opener. The Skeletool is just what you need in one good
lookin' package. The question isn't what
can it be used for, it's what can't it be. With all of the tools in this compact, 4"(closed) frame it can be easily stowed in the pocket, backpack or glove box.
- Knife Blade Length: 2.6 in | 6.60 cm
- Closed Length: 4 in | 10 cm
- Weight: 5.0 oz | 142 g
- Handle Bit Storage: Conveniently store Leatherman tool bits in the handle of your multi-tool for easy access in the middle of a job, or for safe keeping when not in use.
- Locking Blade: A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
- Replaceable Pocket Clip: A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
- Outside Accessible Features: This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- One Hand Operable Features: Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
Tools List and Features:
A die cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
A die cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
420HC Combo Knife
A knife made from 420HC stainless steel with a half straight and half serrated edge. This style of blade gives the user a choice of precise cuts using the plain section, or cutting through fiber and rougher material using the serrated area.
This tool features a one way gate and allows for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap. It can also be used to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
Large Bit Driver
This driver slot holds any of the full-size Leatherman tool bits in place and allows the user to exchange bits for different jobs. Not intended for the eyeglass screwdriver tip.
Leatherman Warranty Information:
Leatherman takes extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product will give you
many years of dependable service. If it doesn't, we will gladly repair
or replace it, at our discretion, with one of equal or greater value
under our 25-year guarantee for tools and 10-year guarantee for lights.
This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or
unauthorized and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product. This
warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color
finishes, cleaning, or sharpening.