About LiveTarget Lures
LIVETARGET lures host a variety of internal weight and rattle components to give the baits their tantalizing fish calling sound and vibration. Internal components include a mix of lead, steel, brass, and glass depending on the model.
Weight Transfer System:
Many LIVETARGET lures feature a weight transfer system. The internal weight rolls to the rear of the bait to enhance casting distance. When the lure is retrieved the weight rolls to the keel position giving the lure its preferred action and vibration
LIVETARGET lures are manufactured using the very best raw materials, equipment and processes in todayís industry. Every variable in the production process is carefully considered; from engineering to sonic welding to the multi-layered hand painted finishes, LIVETARGET has earned its premium reputation.
- Meticulous quality control standards throughout the lure making process
- Tank tested to run true... no tuning required
- Lures equipped with premium hooks (strong points and integral strength for solid penetration)
- Every LIVETARGET lure comes with a detailed tip and tech sheet inside the package. Fish like a Pro!
The schooling formation of baitfish amid the constant assault of predator fish is one of Mother Nature's most complex fight for survival events. It is the eternal "fight or flight" law of nature.
Safety is in the sanctuary of a BaitBall.
- As the predator looms nearby, the baitfish will instinctively form into a tighter baitfish school. Eventually they will form a baitball trying to disarm the pending attack. Both prey and predator are on their highest alert.
- As the predator approaches the baitfish scatter. The mass is broken. Itís pandemonium - itís an adrenalin filled panic.
- The desperate baitfish swim erratically until pairing occurs, with the goal to reform the sanctuary of yet another baitball.