Jewel Bait Squirrel Shakey Head
The Jewel Squirrel Shakey Head is a finesse football jig head designed to be used for the shakey head worm technique. When conditions are tough, one of the most effective techniques is the shakey head worm. In most cases anglers will utilize this technique with a spinning rod, light fluorocarbon line, and a small finesse worm attached to a 1/8-1/4oz jig head. The Jewel Squirrel Head was built by BASS professional Jeff Kriet in order to correct some of the most common shortcomings of most shakey heads. The Squirrel head features a strong black nickel, light wire hook and integrates a wire keeper right on the shank in order to effectively present the worm. We offer the Squirrel Shakey Head in three sizes: 1/8, 3/16 and 1/4oz. Each pack contains three shakey heads.
Jewel Squirrel Head Features
- Football-head design maximizes finesse versatility
- At rest, the jig stands at a 60-degree angle
- Innovative stainless cable bait keeper
- Dimpled head, like a golf ball, for skipping accuracy
- Extra long staft, ligh wire Mustad hook
- Super sharp and strong black nickel Mustad hook
- Recessed hook eye helps reduce hang ups
- Center of gravity at the head for ideal vertical fall
- Design maximizes hook-set ratios.