GoPro Smart Remote
Compatibility: HERO4, HERO3+, HERO3
Control your GoPro remotely from distances of up to 600’ (180m) with the wearable, waterproof GoPro Smart Remote. Perfect for gear-mounted shots, you can power the camera on/off, adjust settings, start/stop recording and capture photos. When used with HERO4 cameras, you can also access the Settings/Tag button to quickly change settings, or use HiLight Tag to mark key moments while recording for easy playback, editing and sharing. This is especially important when you are using your GoPro for recording yourself fishing. The footage from a day of fishing will undoubtedly include hours of unimportant, non-essential footage, however, when you do get that awesome shot of a big fish you want to find it quickly. Simply press the HiLight button and you'll have your clips marked for easier location when reviewing files. Smart Remote enables control of up to 50 cameras at a time, and features 40% increased battery capacity compared to the Wi-Fi Remote. Mountable and waterproof to 33’ (10m). Includes a key ring and wrist strap for wearing the remote or attaching it to your gear.
The GoPro Smart Remote is compatible for camera models: HERO4, HERO3+, HERO3 - includes: Smart Remote, Attachment Key + Ring, Wrist Strap & USB Charging Cable.
GoPro Smart Remote Features
- Delivers full remote control of all camera functions, including shutter, on/off and settings
- Settings/Tag button allows you to quickly adjust settings or mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag (HERO4 cameras only)
- Up to 600’ (180m) range in optimal conditions
- Enables control of up to 50 cameras at a time
- Rugged design is wearable, mountable and waterproof to 33’ (10m)
- 40% increased battery capacity compared to the Wi-Fi Remote
- Built-in LCD mirrors your camera’s status screen for quick confirmation of camera functions and settings
- Includes a key ring and wrist strap for wearing the remote or attaching it to gear