Gear Grabbar Original
The Gear Grabbar Original is a magnetic lure storage accessory designed for keeping fishing lures organized, yet close at hand while out on the water. No need to ever touch the hooks again. As you bring your lure close to the lure magnet the amazing magnetic force automatically grabs the hook for you and holds it securely. You can hold your lure by its body, not its hook. Worry less about having your kids and pets on the boat. Gear Grabbar keeps your gear neat, orderly and organized. By storing and organizing your lures and gear with Gear Grabbar you can have confidence that you are being proactive to reduce hook injuries.
The Gear Grabbar magnetic tool holder offers you reliability. This great feature offers you versatility whether you choose a knife, needle nose pliers, scissors, hemostat, etc. The magnetic attachment will hold whatever your chosen tool is perfectly and securely. Gear Grabbar is designed for more than lure and tool safety and organization. The magnetic top shelf is great for securely holding gear like jig heads, hooks, line snips, hook sharpener, etc.
The Original Gear Grabbar is designed to hold up to (9) lures with the lure magnets, (1) tool and any number of loose hooks, jig heads, swivels, line snips or pocket knifes on the magnetic top shelf. The unit measures: Length 13 inches, height 1.75 inches, depth 1.25 inches. Available in Black or White
Gear Grabbar Mounting Options
Mounting the Gear Grabbar
Gear Grabbar unit will come standard with the magnetic attachment. Other attachment options are available and detailed instructions for installation are as follows:
- Magnetic Attachment
- Locate flat smooth surface for attachment, ensure area is clean and free of dust and dirt.
- Locate red tabs on back side of Gear Grabbar.
- Separate red tab from double sided tape.
- Press Gear Grabbar unit onto desired smooth flat surface.
- Remove Gear Grabbar unit and push on magnets with solid pressure to ensure good tape adhesion.
- Double-Sided Sticky Tape
- For permanent attachment, follow mounting instructions #1.
- Remove Gear Grabbar unit from magnetic mount. Attach large tape dots at both ends.
- Remove red film from tape dots.
- Reattach Gear Grabbar to magnetic mount. Firmly press at both ends to ensure permanent adhesion.
- Screw Option
- Use two flat head screws
- Pre-drill screw holes from back side of unit
- Create a counter sunk hole for flat head screw so you provide a flat unobstructed surface for tool attachement