Folbe Advantage Jr. Rod Holder
The Folbe Advantage Jr. Rod Holder is a smaller, updated version of it's big brother – the clam shell design gives the angler all the benefits of our original Advantage Rod Holder, but in a compact size. The JR holds your rod securely, yet easily releases it when needed – pull your rod out and set the hook in one quick motion. Perfect for everything from kayaks to larger vessels, it fits all trout, pan-fish, walleye and most salmon rods. High quality materials ensure years of reliable use.
The Folbe Advantage Jr. Rod Holder does not include mounting equipment, however, we do carry mounts from Folbe as well.
Advantage Jr. Rod Holder Specs:
- Cut-outs for left or right hand spinning reels.
- Shorter top profile for line clearance of low profile reels.
- Shorter top profile holds rods tighter, less movement.
- Shorter top profile for holding two-handed fly reels.
- Fits spinning, casting, and trolling rods.
- Holds rod with up to 1.2” handles.
- 2/3 smaller than the original Advantage rod holder.
- Has cut-outs to accept rods with finger (trigger) grips.
- Virtually eliminates the struggle to get your rod out.
- Mounting bases are auto-locking and holds gear securely.
- Simple and easy to use.
- 100% Made in the USA.