Division Rebel Tackles Klash Glide Weights-9" Klash.
The Division Rebel Tackles Klash has quickly become one of the most popular swimbaits in the country largely due the versatility it offers. Now, after a year of development, Division Rebel Tackles has increased the versatility even further by engineering a small add-on weight that makes the Low Float Klash a deadly glide bait. The Klash low-float is already capable of becoming a sub-surface gliding swimbait by simply removing the lip and positioning the tail downward, however, with the addition of this small weight, it now becomes a sinking glide bait like the other models we've all become familiar with over the years. Anglers can fish the weighted Klash with all sorts of retrieves - a steady cranking motion will make the bait swim side to side while twitches of the rods tip and quicker turns of the handle cause erratic, unpredictable movements that turn followers into strikers.
The Division Rebel Tackles Klash Glide Weights comes 2 per pack with four adhesive strips. For the larger Klash.
How to attach the Klash Glide Weight
- Remove the lip from the bait
- Peel the double sided cohesive tape from the paper backing
- Place the sticker on the inside of the weight making sure the sticker sits flat against it
- Peel the sticker from the adhesive layer - be careful, it's a powerful adhesive
- Take the thinner side of the weight and position it right under the chin as shown in the photo to the right
- Press it down so it sits completely flat against the bait
- You're ready to go!