Bubba Blade 9" Flex Fillet Knife
Designed with fish cleaning in mind, the Bubba Blade 9" Flex Fillet Knife offers some flexibility in the blade that delivers more control when following the contour of a fish's body. Catching your own fresh fish can be both satisfying and delicious, but the unique shape of fish's bodies can often prove a pain to fillet without the right tools at your disposal. Slicing up the perfect steak is all about those initial fillet cuts and there's not better knife for the job than the Bubba Blade 9" Flex Fillet Knife. Utilizing their patented textured no slip grip handle, this knife offers the user complete, secure control of their cutting and affords the ability to create perfect fillets of any type of fish. Super sharp stainless steel blade and precision angling make cutting smooth and easy.
The Bubba Blade 9" Flex Fillet Knife measures 15" in total length with a 6" handle and 9" blade. Comes with custom black synthetic sheath with velcro straps.
9" Flex Fillet Knife Features:
- Full tang construction made from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability and balances the knife
- The Bubba Blade is coated with a non stick surface that is bonded with Titanium that will help prevent rusting & pitting and let the meat slide off the blade effortlessly
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb & finger pads ensure total control
- Safety guards for protection from the blade & spines of fish
- High carbon stainless steel - extremely durable, exceptional edge retention yet easy to resharpen
- Large patented textured no slip grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber for outstanding grip security
- Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath with velcro straps