In-Store Safety Rules
Our storefront will be open for business on 5/11/20 for normal business hours 9am-6pm. We are all excited to get back into a great fishing season and are ready to be back up and running. Due to the current public health situation we have reviewed and are abiding by guidelines dictated by our state and local governments.
We will be implementing a 100% mandatory face mask policy for all staff and customers at all times with no exceptions as well as a strict 6ft distancing measure.
Our bathrooms are also closed to the public until further notice. Please review the details below for more information and specific details and if you have any questions please feel free to message us or send us an email.
- We have performed a detailed risk assessment and implemented a site-specific protection plan for the shop, employees, and customers
- Trained employees on how to limit the spread of COVID-19, including how to screen themselves for symptoms and stay home if they have them with an abundance of caution
- Implemented individual control measures and screenings for all employees and staff
- Implemented disinfecting protocols throughout the shop including sanitation areas located abundantly within the store. Our bathrooms will be closed to everyone until further notice to keep a sterile environment for all
- Implemented physical distancing guidelines. We will maintain a strict 6ft social distancing policy as well as a 100% mandatory usage of face masks by both employees and every customer at all times
We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding in these challenging times. We look forward to serving you while we all do our best to protect each other and those we may come into contact with.