Lamiglas Rod Categories
Lamiglas Warranty Information
Lamiglas Freshwater Rods
Lamiglas Freshwater Rods including models for Bass, Trout and Kokanee, Musky and Walleye.
Lamiglas Saltwater Rods
- Lamiglas Bass Rods - The models of bass fishing rods include certified pro graphite and fiberglass rods, competitor series rods, G100 spinning rods and the excel series of rods. The range of models offered by Lamiglas allows anglers to choose a rod that meets their specific needs based upon the techniques they use. Lamiglas' offerings include rods that can be used for the lightest finesse techniques to the heaviest swimbait applications and everything in between.
- Lamiglas Walleye Rods - The models of walleye fishing rods are designed to match anglers needs when trolling, casting or jigging for big walleye.
- Lamiglas Musky Rods - The models of musky rods are noticeably lightweight and strong. Lamiglas' models of musky rods are designed for using big lures and muscling up to fight the iant trophy musky once they strike.
Lamiglas Saltwater Rods including models for all species of saltwater fish and the techniques used to target those species. Lamiglas Saltwater Rods include deep sea rods, inshore rods and surf fishing rods.
Lamiglas Fly Fishing Rods
- Lamiglas Deep Sea Rods - The models of deep sea rods include popping and jigging rods, big fish series of rods geared toward Halibut, Tuna, Shark, Striper and Wreck species of fish, the graphite series of deep sea rods are designed for versatility handling species of fish from Stripers to Tuna to Tarpon.
- Lamiglas Inshore Rods - The models of inshore rods include graphite series, classic series, popping rods and the excel inshore rods. These rods are designed for the saltwater flats and brackish water where anglers typically target Redfish, Sea Trout, Cobia and Flounder.
- Lamiglas Surf Rods - The models of surf rods include signature series of surf rods from Alberto Knie and Ron Arra, jetty rods, big bang surf rods, surf king rods, super surf rods and the tri-flex series rods. Lamiglas surf rods are designed for all levels of surf fishermen with the ability to handle any type of surf fishing an angler may wish to do.
Lamiglas Fly Fishing Rods are designed for all types of fly fishing techniques. The wide range of fly rod options give anglers the freedom to choose a rod that possesses the features they find most important.
- Lamiglas Fly Rods - The models of fly rods include the G200 fly rods which are value oriented for the beginning fly fishing angler. The Infinity series of fly rods is focused on casting with models that reach up to 9'10" and afford experienced fly fishermen the ability to make long casts.